This testcase is intended to confirm the core chroot tarball is in proper working order. To test this image on an already running system (of similar architecture), download the tarball and execute the following in the same local directory.
- mkdir core
- sudo tar -C core -zxf (release)-core-(arch).tar.gz
- sudo mount --bind /proc core/proc
- sudo mount --bind /sys core/sys
- sudo cp /etc/resolv.conf core/etc/
- sudo chroot core
- apt-get update;apt-get install (some package)
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.