- Start your machine, check the grub options
- The Grub background should be customized by the UbuntuKylin and the grub menu item of installed system should be displayed as ”UbuntuKylin”?
- View the boot animation while the UbuntuKylin System is starting up
- The boot animation should be customized by the UbuntuKylin Team
- Log in the system and check the default wallpaper as well as the theme.
- The default wallpaper and theme should be customized as the UbuntuKylin style
- The title in left top corner of the desktop is ”UbuntuKylin Desktop”
- Click the indicator icon on the right top corner and select "About this Computer" menu item.
- The system logo and version in “Overview” page have been changed to the ones of UbuntuKylin
- Click the button of Dash, enter the application names to check whether they are preinstalled: Chinese Calendar, Weather Indicator, Youker Assistant, Fcitx and Chromium.
- All the above applications should be preinstalled and could be started normally
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.