- Go to the Application lens
- Focus on the search box
- On small displays the search box is hidden thus search is accessed by accessing it through the Search text
- Input search text for applications known to be found
- The lens shall filter the content with matching items
- Mark the text as to be erased
- The search term shall be seen in a drop down menu
- Input search text for items known to not be found
- The lens shall display no unmatching items
- Launch an application and return to the Application lens
- The application shall be seen as a Running apps
- Search for the running application
- The running application shall be seen in Running apps and all the other scopes
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.