- Swipe down the Network Indicator
- From the list select a 802.11g network
- If a password is required it shall be requested
- If a password is requested, toggling the check box to show or hide the password shall work as expected
- Ensure network connects
- From a shell, nmcli shows that the network is connected
- If the network has access to web content, it shall be reachable by the Web Browser application
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.