Test-case name: DashMusicLensScope
This test will check basic functions of Dash Music Lens Scope.
- Click the button of Dash, select the music icon in Dash. Enter the song name or album name in the search bar
- Did the dash show related results of your search?
- Click one of the search results to download or listen the song
- Did it open the download page of the selected song or album in browser? Can you download or listen the song?
- Right click one of the search results to the "Quick Preview Interface" page to see the detail information of the selected item
- Did the detail information show in Dash?
- Click the picture of the song or album in the "Quick Preview Interface"
- Did it go back to search results page?
- If the buttons ">" and "<" exist in the Quick Preview Interface, click the button ">" or "<"
- Did the item change according to your click?
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit 'failed' and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result