- Tap the network manager indicator in the upper right-hand corner
- If you have a local wifi access point, you should see it in the list
- Tap your wifi access point to connect to it
- If a passphrase or key is needed to associate with your access point, you will need to enter it now
- Wait for the network manager indicator animation to stop and show a successful connection
- Tap the icon for Firefox in the launcher
- Browse to some web pages (ex. http://www.ubuntu.com)
- The webpages should all load properly
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.