- Locate the dash icon in the launcher and press it to bring up the Dash
- If the on screen keyboard does not appear, tap the input box at the top of the Dash screen
- Using the on screen keyboard, start typing the word 'terminal'
- After you get about as far as 'term', you will probably see an icon for 'Terminal' just below the text entry field
- Tap the 'Terminal' icon when it appears
- If the on screen keyboard is not present, tap inside the terminal window near where the cursor is blinking
- The on screen keyboard should come up
- Using the on screen keyboard, enter a few basic commands to sanity check the shell such as 'ls', 'pwd', 'uname -a'
- These commands should all return there expected results
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.