This will test that you can bootstrap a Juju environment using a MAAS server. In order to test this, you will need to have 2 nodes deployed in maas for juju, plus as many additional nodes as needed for the services you will deploy using juju.
- Bootstrap a new environment using juju pointing to a MAAS server. NOTE: You can use this guide for specifics on setting up your environment
- Juju is setup properly and bootstrapped
- Run juju status
- Can you use juju status and see the available nodes?
This will test that you can successfully deploy to MAAS nodes using Juju
- Bootstrap a new environment using juju pointing to a MAAS server.
- Run juju deploy $someservice
- Can you use juju deploy $someservice and have it deployed in the MAAS node?
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.