The testcase tests the installation and basic functionality of a Frontend. You will need a MythTV backend in the network to do this testcase completely.
- Go though the Ubiquity install as you would any other install. Most options won't matter for this testcase, but be sure to choose the following options
- Do NOT name the user mythtv
- Automatic (Guided) Partitioning
- If you have no remote, choose no remote suppport
- For the security key, enter the PIN from the backend (in the backend testcase, this is set to 1234)
- Once installation is finished, remove the installation media and reboot.
- Once the machine boots up, it should boot into the frontend.
- Select "Watch TV". (this will only work if you have a backend already in the network)
- The demo video should start playing.
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.