A copy of Windows must already be installed for this test case. See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Backing_Up for information on saving a Windows image for repeated installs.
- Switch on your machine and log in to Windows
- Take any FAMILY CDs out of your CD-ROM drives
- Download the Wubi executable
- Double click on the saved executable
- The wubi program starts
- Click on Install inside Windows
- Ensure that the "Desktop Environment" drop down menu lists multiple supported distributions
- Add a username, select a language, and optionally enable some of the accessibility options (these don't appear to be functional)
- Type in your password twice and click on Install
- The (windows side) installation finishes
- Select Reboot now and click Finish and remove the cd
- The system reboots, and Windows Boot menu now has FAMILY Listed
- Press the down arrow to select FAMILY and press Enter
- The Automated Linux install will now install Linux for you and will then reboot
- On the Windows Boot menu select FAMILY again and press Enter
- FAMILY boots up
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.