Test-case Live Session Start
- Boot up the image
- Ubuntu boot screen is displayed
- When ubiquity starts select your language in the left column
- Language is selected, all labels are changed to translated versions
- Press "Try Ubuntu" and wait for the Live session to start
- The default desktop is displayed
Test-case Live Session Usage
- Use and execute the default applications found for the desktop enviroment being run
- All applications should function without error
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.